Section X. GENERATOR EXHAUST DUCT AND GROUND ROD
(2) Remove the pipe elbow (l), coupling (2),
gasket (3) and coupling (4) from the exhaust duct
a. Removal and Disassembly.
(1) Remove the exhaust duct by disconnecting
1. Pipe elbow
5. Exhaust duct
Figure 4-33. Generator exhaust duct, removal, disassembly, reassembly and installation.
(3), coupling (2) and pipe elbow (1) onto the
b. Inspection and Replacement.
exhaust duct (5).
(1) Inspect exhaust duct for punctures, tears,
(2) Install the exhaust duct by reconnecting
cracks or other damage.
at elbow (1).
breaks or thread damage.
4-30. Ground Rod
(3) Replace damaged or defective parts as
a. Removal and Disassembly. Loosen the
on clamp (1, fig. 4-34) and remove
c. Assembly and Installation.
(2) and rod (3).