Table 3-1. Direct Support Troubleshooting (Continued)
TEST OR INSPECTION
11. EXTRACTOR WILL NOT OPERATE AFTER POWER SURGE.
Check time delay relay (1) in extractor control box. substitute a known good relay for the
a. If relay is defective, replace relay:
(1) Tag and disconnect wires (2) from relay terminals.
(2) Remove relay mounting bolt (3).
(3) Remove time delay relay (1)
(4) Install new time delay relay (1)
(5) install relay mounting bolt (3).
(6) Connect wires (2) to their respective terminals and remove tags.
b. If problem persists, notify your supervisor.
12. DRYER CYLINDER DOES NOT OPERATE.
Step 1. Check for defective starter circuit wiring. Use a multimeter and test wiring for
a. If wiring is damaged, repair or replace defective wiring. (Refer to paragraph
3-7 and 3-25.)
b. If wiring is not damaged, proceed to next step.