LAUNDRY ADVANCED SYSTEM OPERATION UNDER USUAL CONDITIONS
ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE -- Continued
INITIAL ADJUSTMENTS, BEFORE USE, AND SELF--TEST
C. Prime Water Supply
1. Check rotation and prime water supply pump.
D. Fill Water Tanks
For continuous laundry operations always start with full water tanks for both systems.
If a laundry cycle is started without enough water in the tanks the laundry cycle will
1. Press MENU SELECTION switch (7) to start water filling.
2. Monitor display (6), it should read:
FILLING WATER TANKS
It will take approximately 15 minutes for tanks to fill when completely drained.
3. Wait for tanks to fill then proceed to step 4.
4. Monitor display (6), it should read:
SET WATER TEMPERATURE
SETPNT= XXX F TEMP = XXX F