CONTAINERIZED SELF SERVICE LAUNDRY (CSSL)
POWER DISTRIBUTION PANEL
CSSL set-up, but not in operation, Power Supply turned
OFF, and disconnect all cables from the Power Entry
Tools and Special Tools
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution. Touching a live wire
can cause serious injury or death.
1. Inspect the left side (1) and right side (2) power distribution panels for external damage to the housing.
2. Open both panels and check for damage to the circuit breakers (3) and panels (4).
3. Switch each breaker to check its functioning. Check for corrosion and missing or loose mounting hardware (5).
4. Tighten loose hardware as necessary.
5. Check for visible damage to the fan switch (6).
6. Check for legibility of warning and identification labels (7). Refer a damaged power distribution panel to direct