CONTAINERIZED SELF SERVICE LAUNDRY (CSSL)
CSSL in operation
Tools and Special Tools
1. Inspect the pressure switch (1) and gauge (2) for damage.
2. Check for legibility of the scale, internal corrosion, and leaks.
3. Observe proper functioning of pressure switch and gauge during normal operation of the CSSL. The pressure
gauge should move between 20 and 40 PSI during normal operation. The water pump (3) should start when the
pressure reaches 20 PSI and stop at approximately 40 PSI.
4. Report an inoperable pressure switch or gauge to direct support maintenance.
5. Visually check the pressure switch power cord (4) for damage.
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0019 00-1/(2 Blank)