CONTAINERIZED SELF SERVICE LAUNDRY (CSSL)
SUMP PUMP AND FLOAT SWITCH
CSSL set-up, but not in operation
Wiping Rags, (WP 0070, Table 1, Item 1)
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit General Mech. Automotive (WP 0042, Table
2, Item 1)
1. After all the washers have completed their cycles and the sump pump (1) has completed evacuating the
wastewater tank (2), open the wastewater tank cover (3) by loosening the fasteners (4).
2. Visually inspect the sump pump (1) for damage.
3. Check the Sump Pump power cord (5) and the float switch cable (6) for damage.
4. Inspect the float switch (7) for damage and check that it operates freely.
5. Report a sump pump that is not functioning properly, or has a frayed or otherwise damaged power cord to direct
6. Report a damaged or inoperative float switch to direct support maintenance.
7. Replace the cover (3) and tighten the fasteners (4).
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0020 00-1/(2 Blank)