Replace the Contactors
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution, observe all warnings,
and follow all safety procedures. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in
injury or death to personnel.
1. Disconnect power by switching the main circuit breaker to OFF.
2. Open the PLC enclosure.
3. Tag and disconnect wiring from the contactor (Figure 10, Item 17).
4. Remove the screws retaining the contactor (Figure 10, Item 17) to the PLC enclosure, and remove
5. Install the replacement contactor (Figure 10, Item 17) and retain with screws.
6. Connect wiring as tagged.
7. Close the PLC enclosure, connect power, and monitor for normal operation.
Figure 10. Replace a Contactor.