Replace Human Machine Interface (HMI)
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution, observe all warnings,
and follow all safety procedures. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in
injury or death to personnel.
1. Disconnect power by switching circuit breaker No. 8 to OFF.
2. Open PLC enclosure.
3. Tag and disconnect wiring from HMI (Figure 7, Item 13).
4. Remove screws retaining HMI (Figure 7, Item 13) and remove HMI.
5. Install replacement HMI (Figure 7, Item 13) and retain with screws.
6. Set DIP switches (Figure 7, Item 5) on DP/MPI setting.
7. Connect wiring as tagged.
8. Close PLC enclosure, then connect power and monitor for normal operation.
Figure 7. Replace Human Machine Interface (HMI).