Replace the Automatic Soap Dispenser
Ensure that all electrical power to the automatic soap dispenser is shut off and
disconnected before proceeding. The circuit breaker box should be locked by personnel
following this procedure. Serious injury or death can result from electrocution if proper
safety precautions are not observed.
Use caution when handling laundry chemicals. Chemicals can cause injuries due to
chemical burns, poisoning, and hazardous vapors. Failure to observe safety and
handling precautions may cause injury or death to personnel
1. Disconnect power from the automatic soap dispenser (Figure 8, Item 11).
2. Remove chemical canisters (Figure 8, Item 12) from automatic soap dispenser.
3. Unlatch key lock and remove cover (Figure 8, Item 2). Disconnect the ground wire from the cover.
4. Close the soap dispenser internal drain valve V-24.
5. Tag and disconnect external hoses from automatic soap dispenser (Figure 8, Item 11). Cut and
remove wire ties as necessary.
6. Remove the control panel (Figure 8, Item 13).
Figure 8. Replace the Automatic Soap Dispenser.