Use caution when closing container doors to avoid damage to lights.
11. Close the personnel double doors.
12. Have two soldiers on top of container loosen the bootwall lines (1) to the upper ISO fittings (2) at the
opposite end of the container.
13. Have two soldiers on ground remove tent stakes (3) from the lower end (4) of the bootwall.
14. Fold bootwall back towards TEMPER section and coil bootwall lines (1).
15. Have a soldier on the ground unplug power cord used for TEMPER interior lights from the container
16. Disconnect power cord from lights, coil cord, and place in shower stall.
17. Release tension from both guy lines at ridge (1) and disconnect from wooden stakes (2).
18. Remove the stakes (2) from rear of TEMPER section and remove footstop tent pins (3).
19. Disconnect all becket laces (4) up to eave.
20. Close all windows and doors on all fabric sections.
21. Remove frame foot tent pins (6).
22. Lift fabric (7) from side of tent and roll up onto roof section.
23. Release tension from guy lines (8) at eaves and disconnect from wooden stakes (2).