OPERATOR'S, UNIT, AND DIRECT SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
OPERATION UNDER USUAL CONDITIONS PREPARE FOR MOVEMENT
This work package covers the preparation for movement of the Containerized Shower (stand
Provider) for movement.
PREPARATION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE STORAGE
To prepare the Containerized Shower for storage, refer to TM 740-90-1, Administrative Storage of
Equipment; and FM 38-701, Packing.
PREPARATION FOR MOVEMENT
To prepare the Containerized Shower for movement proceed as follows:
Before utilities are disconnected in preparation for movement, the interior of the shower
as well as the shave stands in the TEMPER must be thoroughly cleaned, and the
graywater hoses and holding tank flushed. See WP 0022 00 for instructions.
1. After the interior of the shower, the shave stands, and all components have been cleaned, turn off
the M-80 water heater and 30 gpm water pump, and close freshwater supply.
Let water heater and hot water hose couplings cool before disconnecting to prevent
injuries. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious injury to personnel.
After draining hoses of antifreeze, they do not need to be refilled with antifreeze.
2. Disconnect and drain all freshwater hoses between the shower and the water source.
3. Disconnect and drain all fresh and graywater hoses between the shower and the shave stands.
4. Disconnect and drain the graywater hose from disposal connection used and the water service
5. Prepare Water Heater for Movement. Refer to TM 10-4520-259-13&P.
6. Prepare Water Pump for Movement. Allow pump to drain. Reinstall QDC caps on pump inlet,
pump discharge to M-80 water heater, and pump discharge to container service panel.
7. Prepare Container for Movement. Refer to TM 55-8115-204-23&P.