Prepare Water Tank for Movement (if applicable)
Refer to TM 10-5430-237-12&P.
Prepare Power Cables for Movement
Power source must be shut down before disconnecting any cables. Failure to do so may
result in serious injury or death to personnel.
If deployed with Force Provider, coordinate with Facilities Support Section Power
Generation Personnel, Prime Power Team, or Utilities Team as necessary to facilitate
required power connections.
1. Turn OFF power supply.
2. Place all circuit breakers in the circuit breaker panel in the OFF position.
3. Disconnect 100-foot long 60A power service cable from power service panel and pigtail (two 50-foot
cables may be issued to some units).
4. Disconnect pigtail from the power supply.
5. Disconnect the 20A Tee power cable from the M-80 water heater, the 30 gpm water pump, and the
20A connector on the power service panel.
6. Unplug the 110V AC shave stand extension cord from the convenience outlet on the power service
panel, and the shave stand cord. Unplug the shave stand power cords.
7. Install dust caps on disconnected power cables.