SHOWER, ENCLOSED UNIT, SYSTEM
Shop Equipment Automotive Maintenance and
Repair: Organizational Maintenance, Common
Containerized Shower / Shower, Enclosed Unit,
System set up. Set circuit breaker No. 10 and Main
Breaker No. 7/9/11 to OFF. Wire tags applied to
Replace Fluorescent Light Bulbs
Always secure and tag circuit breakers OFF before attempting any electrical repairs,
even minor tasks such as replacing a bulb. Remember that the shower is a wet
environment, and capable of posing a shock hazard even when personnel are not in
direct contact with metal parts. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in
serious injury or death to personnel.
If no light fixtures are working, notify Direct Support maintenance.
1. Unclip the six retaining clips (1) and remove plastic lens cover (2).
2. Remove the bulb retaining clips (3), if fitted (2 per bulb).
3. Support fluorescent bulb (4) firmly and twist.
4. Remove old bulb and replace with a new fluorescent bulb of equal size and wattage.
5. Insert new bulb (4) in sockets and twist to lock.
6. Install the bulb retaining clips (3), if fitted (2 per bulb).
7. Install the plastic lens cover (2), and secure with the six retaining clips (1).