Prepare Power Distribution System for Movement
For CL power distribution procedures refer to Force Provider TM 10-5419-206-13.
Power source must be shut down before disassembling any cables. Failure to follow this
warning could result in serious injury or death to personnel by electrocution.
This procedure must be performed by MOS 52C, 52D or qualified personnel.
1. Disconnect main power supply.
2. Disconnect 60A pigtail cable (1) from power source.
3. Disconnect 60A pigtail cable (1) from power entry panel (2) and install dust cover.
4. Disconnect the splice connector nut (3) from the ground terminal (4), and remove the nut and ground
5. Install the driving rod (6) and slide hammer (7) onto the ground rod assembly (8). Ensure the anvil (9)
is on the uppermost end of the driving rod. Use the slide hammer to retrieve the ground rod assembly.
6. Disassemble and clean the ground rod assembly (8) and prepare for packing.