Replace Power Input Receptacle
Always secure and tag circuit breakers in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs
such as replacing a light bulb. The latrine is a wet environment capable of posing an
electrical shock hazard when personnel have direct contact with energized wires or metal
parts. Failure to observe this safety warning may result in serious injury or death to
1. Disconnect site power and apply tag to input receptacle.
2. Remove fasteners retaining rear panel cover (1) and remove cover.
3. Remove retainer ring (2) from rear of 60A power input receptacle (3).
4. Remove harness plug (4) from rear of 60A power input receptacle (3).
5. Remove the bolts and nuts retaining the 60A power input receptacle (3), and remove the receptacle.
6. Install the replacement receptacle (3), and retain with bolts and nuts.
7. Install the harness plug (4) onto the 60A receptacle (3), and secure with retainer ring (2).
8. Install rear panel cover (1).
9. Reconnect power, and test for normal operation.