(1) Install the pipe plug (10, fig. 4-63) in the
Do not use compressed air for cleaning
switch box (11).
(2) Position the thermal release heaters (8, fig,
purposes except where reduced to less than
4-63) on the compressor starter switch (9) and
30 psi and then only with effective chip
guarding and personal protective equip-
secure with screws (7).
(3) Install the back plate (6) on the com-
pressor starter switch (9).
(4) Install the switch assembly (5) in the
unit, using dry compressed air and a clean cloth
switch box (11) and secure with screws (4).
and dry thoroughly.
(5) Install the gasket (3) and cover (2) onto
the switch box (11) and secure with screws (1).
(1) Inspect the switch, switch box and switch
cover for cracks, chips, scores and other damage,
tinuity of the switch contacts.
(2) Inspect the gasket for tears, cracks, nicks
and excessive wear.
(3) Inspect all hardware for thread damage.
e. Replacement .
(2) Install the conduit and tighten the nut (1).
(1) Replace a damaged switch, switch box or
(3) Reconnect all electrical wiring which may
have been disconnected,
(2) Replace a damaged gasket and all missing
or damaged hardware.
Section XVIII. AIR CYLINDER AND RELATED PARTS
4-50. Air Cylinder
remove the air cylinder (7).