The sump pump is heavy. To avoid injuries, two persons are required to lift the
11. Place the new sump pump (13) into the tank.
12. Place the gasket between the pump mounting flange (11) and the sump pump.
13. Install the two hex bolts into the sump pump mounting flange (11).
14. Feed the sump pump cord (4) through opening (10) in the wastewater tank cover.
15. Place the wastewater tank cover (9) into position and re-install the hardware (6), (7), and (8) to secure the cover.
16. Thread the cords up through the wall mounted cable bracket (5) and into the junction box.
17. Re-connect the power cord (4) inside the junction box on the side wall.
18. Re-install the junction box wall plate (3) using the retained hardware (2).
19. Tighten the screw on the front of the wire retainer bracket (1).
1. Loosen the screw on the front of the wire retainer bracket (1).
2. Remove the four screws (2) from the wall plate (3) of the junction box. Remove the wall plate.
3. Tag and disconnect all wires from the float switch cord (4) inside the junction box.
4. Pull the wires through the opening in the junction box.
5. Remove all cable ties from the float switch cord (4).
6. Slide the float switch cord through the wall mounted cable bracket (5).
7. Remove the hex bolts (6), washers (7) and nuts (8) on the wastewater tank cover (9) and remove the cover.
8. Feed the float switch cord through the opening (10) in the wastewater tank cover.
9. Remove the worm gear clamp (11) securing the float switch (12) to the sump pump discharge pipe (13).
10. Remove the float switch (12) from the wastewater tank.