Frame assembly hinges can pinch or crush hands and fingers. Keep hands and
fingers away from frame assembly ridges and eaves.
Do not twist or turn frame components when handling. Damage to equipment
The frame assemblies are erected in three stages: kneeling, partially-erect, and
erect. These stages permit the attachment of components without the aid of
ladders. Both rigid and sectionalized arch assemblies are in use in the field. After
initial assembly, the sectionalized arch assembly does not vary in function from the
rigid arch assembly. Erect tent from top to bottom, end section towards opposite
1. Remove roof arch assembly (1) and side arch assemblies (4) from frame sections cover assembly bundle.
2. Ensure all quick release pins (2) are disengaged.
Insert quick release pins towards inside of tent end assemblies. Tent fabric may
tear if inserted towards outside.
3. Align the holes in roof arch assembly (1) with holes in the ridge gusset plate (3). Then insert the quick release pin
4. Unfold the side arch assembly (4) away from roof arch assembly (1).
5. Connect the roof arch assembly (1) to the side arch assemblies (4) to form arch assembly (5).
6. Lay arch assembly (5) flat on the ground.