PREPARE WASHERS AND WATER SYSTEM FOR USE.
1. Open container side doors and check water hoses (1) for secure attachment to the Y connector (2), the washers
(3) and the freshwater supply line (4). Hand-tighten hoses if necessary.
2. Ensure ball valves on washer water supply lines (5) are open (handle aligned with the water line).
3. Open the ball valve at the end of the supply line (Washer/Dryer nearest the personnel door) (6). Leave side doors
4. Open washer lids (7) and remove plastic shipping brackets (8). Place brackets on top of dryers and retain for use
during return shipment.
5. Once the CSSL is functional, flush the freshwater lines by operating each washer for two complete cycles.
Flush Freshwater Lines.
The Containerized Self Service Laundry is shipped with an anti-freeze solution
pumped into the freshwater lines. The anti-freeze solution is non-toxic but is
unsuitable for drinking or washing. DO NOT OPERATE THE CSSL until the
freshwater lines have been flushed.