An 8-foot section of the frame will be completed with five purlins.
1. Identify five purlins (1) for installations at the ridge (2), eaves (3), and bases (4).
2. Starting at the end arch, hold two arch assemblies (5) upright and 8-feet apart, in the kneeling position.
3. Install purlin (1) at the ridge.
Ensure arch assemblies are parallel for ease of installation of remaining purlins.
4. Identify the end fitting (6) on each end of the purlin (1).
5. Insert the end fitting (6) in each arch assembly boss (7) simultaneously. When inserting the end fitting, rotate the
purlin (1) 90O so that end fittings (6) lock into boss (7) at each arch assembly (5).
6. Unfasten the retaining strap (8) and rotate the purlin diagonal brace (9) toward the arch assembly (5).
The brace stud and brace shackle are located at the end of the purlin diagonal
brace. The slot on the arch assembly is approximately two feet away from the
7. While holding the brace shackle (10), align and place the brace stud (11) in the arch assembly slot (12) located
two feet from the ridge.
8. Rotate the brace shackle (10) 90O to lock the brace stud (11) in place.