Stakes and Guy Lines.
Stakes and guy lines must be used to prevent excessive movement of the tent
section in high winds. Failure to stake and tie down tent section may result in
personal injury or damage to equipment.
1. Place a 24-inch wooden stake (1) approximately 10 feet from the sides at the corners of the tent section at each
eave extender and slant stake(s) towards the tent. Place two stakes (1) approximately 10-feet from the rear of the tent
section at the ridge extender with stakes slanted towards tent.
2. Connect the loop of eave extender guy line (2) and the ridge extender guy lines (2) to bottom notch of wooden
3. Place the loop of the fly guy line (4) over the top notch of the wooden stake (1).
4. Stake the tent frame foot to the ground using 12-inch steel pins (3). Stake foot loops (4) to the ground and tighten
the guy lines (2).
5. Open the container doors back against the TEMPER wall, being careful not to hit the lights. Unfold the four tables
and place them inside the TEMPER. Store the light set container under one of the tables.