Replace the Control Panel
Ensure that all dryer electrical power is shut off and disconnected before proceeding.
The circuit breaker box should be locked by personnel following this procedure. Serious
injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety precautions are not observed.
1. Disconnect power by switching the dryer circuit breaker to OFF.
2. Remove the top front panel of the dryer using the dryer key.
3. Remove screws retaining control panel door, and open door.
4. Tag and disconnect wiring from control panel printed circuit board (Figure 13, Item 14).
5. Remove nuts (Figure 13, Item 15) retaining control panel (Figure 13, Item 16) and remove control
6. Install replacement control panel and retain with nuts (Figure 13, Item 15).
7. Connect wiring to replacement control panel printed circuit board (Figure 13, Item 14) as tagged.
8. Close control panel door, and secure in place with screws.
9. Install top front panel.
10. Connect power and monitor for normal operation.