ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE - continued.
Assembly of Clothing Sewing Machine Table.
(1) Remove strap from folding stand (2).
(2) Loosen wingnuts (1) at each corner of folding stand (2).
(3) Remove two wingnuts (3), two lockwashers (4), two
flatwashers (5), two bolts (6) and cross brace (7).
(4) Raise the ends of stand (2) to the vertical position.
(5) Press down on the ends of stand until the bottom comes
in contact with top of foot section (8).
(6) Install cross brace (7) on rear of stand and secure with two
bolts (6), two flatwashers (5), two lockwashers (4) and two
(7) Tighten wingnuts (1) securely.
To avoid pinching electrical wiring use extreme care when
placing the table top on the folding stand.
(8) Remove four wingnuts (9) and four flatwashers (10) from four carriage bolts (11).
(9) Install sewing table top (12) on stand (2).
(10) Install four flatwashers (10), four wingnuts (9) on the four carriage bolts (11). Tighten wingnuts
(11) Install foot treadle linkage rod (13) from Box No. 3 to clutch arm (18) and secure with lockwasher
(16) and nut (17).
Clutch engagement speed is variable by the placement of the treadle rod end into the clutch
arm. For slower clutch engagement, install the rod end in the outer clutch arm hole.
(12) Remove foot treadle (14) from Box No. 3, attach bracket with two screws and square nuts.