ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE - continued.
Assembly of Button Machine Table.
(1) Assemble the stand in accordance with paragraph 2-8h, steps (1) through (10).
To avoid pinching electrical wiring use extreme care when
placing the table top on the folding stand.
(2) Remove foot pedal (1), and two clips (2) from Box No.
3 and install on round bar of folding stand (3).
(3) Remove button base (4) out of Box No. 1 and install on
table top (5) with four machine screws (6)
(4) Remove chain (7) for Box No. 4 and install on hook lever
inside button base (4). (5). Connect chain (7) from the
machine to foot pedal (1). Adjust chain (7) so that foot
pedal (1) is full up without moving the lever in the button
(6) Unfasten strap and lift button machine head (8) out of the tray and loosen the lock thumbscrew
(9) and carefully tilt machine head (8) into base (4).
(7) Remove light assembly (10) from box No. 2 and secure to table top (5). Be sure the felt on the
clamp is on the table top and the thumbscrew is on the bottom.
(8) Install the pulley belt (11) on the motor pulley.