5.2. SUPPLY PUMP ASSEMBLY REPAIR. - CONTINUED
The seal is supplied as a complete assembly but is made up of a
rotating and stationary portion. The seal must be replaced as a
complete matched assembly.
(7) Remove the rotating portion of the seal (12).
(8) Remove four screws (13) and lock washers (14). Discard lock washers.
(9) Separate motor (9) and pump side (6) then remove slinger (15).
(10) Remove stationary portion of seal (12) by carefully pushing it out from the back of pump side (6).
(11) Replace any damaged or missing components.