Pack Containerized Shower
Use the following procedure to pack the Containerized Shower. Use the packing diagram found at the
end of this WP as necessary to position components and straps.
The equipment to be moved is heavy, awkward, and difficult to maneuver. To prevent
injury, eight persons are required to install and move it.
1. Remove the leg extensions (1) and upper panels (2) from the shave stands.
2. Lay an extended 2-inch strap (3) on the ground.
3. Place one shave stand basin assembly (4) on top of the strap.
4. Place the second stand (5) on top of the first upside down.
5. Slide the shave stand upper panels (2) into the leg mounts of the upper disassembled shave stand.
6. Place the leg extensions (1) on top of the second shave stand basin.
7. Connect the ends of the 2-inch strap (3), but do not tighten.
8. Insert the plywood dunnage (6) on both ends of the shave stands.
9. Tighten the 2-inch strap (3).
10. Carry the assembled shave stands through the open personnel doors, and place the assembled
shave stands in the shower container aisle. Do not place the shave stands up against the
equipment mounting platform. (Leave about six inches.)
11. Attach two 2-inch straps to each of the center padeyes in the shower container aisle. Hang the free
ends of the two straps over the packed shave stand assembly.
12. Cross the shave stands with two 2-inch straps, and secure the straps at the two padeyes closest to
the equipment mounting platform.