Replace the Light Assembly
Always secure and tag circuit breaker in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs.
The shower is a wet environment capable of posing an electrical shock hazard when
personnel have direct contact with energized wires or metal parts. Failure to observe this
safety warning may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
1. Unscrew retaining screws (1) and remove lens guard and lens (2) as an assembly.
2. Unscrew light bulb (3) from light assembly (4).
3. Remove the reflector layer from the light assembly (4).
4. Tag and disconnect wires (5).
5. Disconnect conduit (6) from light assembly (4).
6. Remove two mounting screws (7) and nuts (8).
The replacement light assembly must be disassembled prior to installation. Follow steps
1 through 3 above to disassemble the replacement light assembly.
7. Remove and replace light assembly (4).
8. Secure replacement light assembly with screws (7) and nuts (8).
9. Install reflector layer onto light assembly.
10. Install conduit (6) onto light assembly (4).
The green ground wire must be reattached to the ground screw.
11. Reconnect wires as tagged.
12. Install light bulb (3).
13. Install lens and lens guard (2), and secure with screws (1).