Replace Shave Stand
Ensure all water is drained from sink stand plumbing before proceeding. To drain the
shave stands, ensure the water supply to the shower is shut OFF and remove the QDC
hoses from both ends of the shave stand.
1. Disconnect all shave stand extension cords.
2. Disconnect all hoses (1) leading to and from the shave stand to be replaced.
The shave stand and its components are heavy, awkward, and difficult to maneuver. To
prevent injury, four persons are required to install and remove it. Failure to observe
safety precautions may result in serious injury to personnel.
Ensure that the shave stand is far enough away from the TEMPER and TEMPER lights
during disassembly. Shave stand components may tear TEMPER fabric or damage
3. Remove shave stand mirror and light assembly (2) and replace if necessary.
4. Place shave stand basin (3) assembly on its back.
5. Remove shave stand legs (4) and replace if necessary.