Wrap 4-inch Valve With Heat Trace
The heat trace assembly will be hot and may cause serious burns if handled when connected
to a receptacle. Do not connect to the receptacle until installation is completed, failure to do
so may cause serious burn injury] to personnel.
1. Using the heat trace assembly, wrap the blackwater valve (1) with the heat trace coil (2), ensure the
plug end is tight and close to the GFCI receptacle so the coil does not unwrap.
2. Ensure coil end is tucked under the cam lock arm on the discharge valve.
3. Secure coil end with foil tape.
4. Wrap installed heat trace with reflective insulation (3) and secure with foil tape.
5. Plug in heat trace assembly. Readjust cord as necessary to ensure connection is tight.