Procedure may be easier if the cabinet doors are removed.
1. Disconnect the strap (1).
2. Remove the screw (2), nut, and washer retaining the strap (1) to the bottom of the sink stand cabinet
(3). The nut is located underneath the cabinet.
3. Remove the screw (4), nut and washer retaining the strap (1) to the side of the sink stand cabinet.
4. Cut the replacement strap (1) to length to fit the water heater as necessary. If practical, use the old
strap as a guide.
5. Cut a small hole in the end of the straps (1) to accommodate the mounting screws (2).
6. Insert the bottom mounting screw (2) into the mounting washer, and then into the hole made into the
7. Install the strap (1) to the bottom of the sink stand cabinet (3) using the hole provided, and secure
with nut from underneath.
8. Insert the remaining screw (4) into the side of the cabinet (3), from the outside.
9. Insert the strap (1) onto the screw, and then follow with the washer and nut. Ensure the nut is tight.
10. Connect the strap (1), and tighten.