Replace Power Panel Wire Harness
Always secure and tag circuit breakers in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs
such as replacing a light bulb. The latrine is a wet environment capable of posing an
electrical shock hazard when personnel have direct contact with energized wires or metal
parts. Failure to observe this safety warning may result in serious injury or death to
1. Disconnect site power and apply tag to input receptacle.
2. Open circuit breaker panel door (1).
3. Ensure all circuit breakers (2) and switches are set to the OFF position.
4. Remove six captive screws (3) securing breaker panel cover (4).
5. Remove circuit breaker panel cover (4) from circuit breaker box (5).
It may not be necessary to remove the circuit breaker panel board.
6. Remove circuit breaker panel plate (6).
7. Remove fasteners retaining rear panel cover (7) and remove cover.
8. Remove retainer ring (8) from rear of 60A supply (9).
9. Remove harness plug (10) from rear of 60A supply (9).
If there is an individual wire which can isolated and replaced, it may not be necessary to
replace the entire harness.
The CL is fitted with one 20A twist lock receptacle. The CLS is fitted with two 15A
convenience receptacles. The procedure for testing and replacing either receptacle is
10. Tag and disconnect both ends of the wiring harness (11).
11. Remove the damaged harness (11).
12. Install the replacement harness (11).
13. Reconnect harness wires as tagged.
14. Install the harness plug (10) onto the 60A receptacle (9), and secure with retainer ring (8).
15. Install rear panel cover (7).