end plug assembly (10) and the gasket (1-1) from the
the end plate (6), and remove the end plate and the
gear set (7) from the body.
(4) Use snapring pliers to remove the seal
(12) Remove the piston sleeve from the body,
retaining ring (20) from the large seal O-ring (19), and
and remove the O-ring (12) from the piston sleeve.
then press the drive shaft assembly (15) out of the body.
(13) Press the port housing (8) from the body,
(5) Remove the stationary seal face (18) and
and remove the port housing gasket (9) from the body.
the seal assembly (17) from the shaft assembly.
(14) Remove the bypass plug (28) from the
(6) Remove the large seal O-ring (19) from
the face (18), and remove the small seal O-ring (16)
c. Servicing. Clean all parts in SD
from the seal assembly.
drycleaning) and dry them thoroughly.
(7) Remove the end capnut (21) and the
d. Inspection. Inspect for burred, nicked, broken,
gasket (22) from the screw assembly (23).
scratched, and excessively worn parts.
(8) Remove the screw assembly and the
e. Repair and Assembly. Replace defective
gasket (24) from the body.
parts, using serviceable ones supplied in the repair kit,
(9) Remove the pressure regulating spring
and install them by reversing the procedures in b above
seat (25) and the pressure regulating spring (26) from
f. Installation and Adjustment. Refer to the procedures
the piston assembly (27).
(10) Remove the piston assembly from' the
piston sleeve (13) inside the body, ( 11) Remove the