This task covers:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (App B, Item 1)
Laundry Unit shut down (TM 10-3510-222-10)
Tags (App D, Item 4)
General Safety Instructions
Voltage in this equipment is high
enough to cause serious injury or
death. Do not perform this task with
Care must be exercised when panel is opened to prevent strain on wiring connected to electrical
components on panel. Complete removal of panel is possible only after wires are disconnected
This procedure covers the replacement of the warning buzzer. The timing buzzer, next to it, is
replaced in the same manner
(1) Remove six screws (1) and lockwashers (2) and open panel (3).
(2) Tag and disconnect wires from body of buzzer (5).
(3) Remove cap (4) and body of buzzer (5) from panel (3).
(1) Position buzzer body (5) in cutout of panel (3) and secure with cap (4).
Wire numbers are stamped on each electrical wire This information, in conjunction with data on
FO-4 Dryer Wiring Diagram, may be used to connect wires if tags are lost or illegible
(2) Position wires on terminals of body (5) as tagged and secure with screws.
(3) Position panel (3) on unit and secure with six screws (1) and lockwashers (2).