Lethal voltage is present when cables are connected to the power control system.
Ensure cables are disconnected from the power source when working with cables
or fixtures. Electrical shock or death may result from failure to heed this warning.
4. Have a soldier on the ground unplug the power cord used for TEMPER interior lights from the container power
panel. Disconnect the cord from lights, coil the cord, and place it in CSSL footlocker.
5. Release tension from both guy lines at the ridge (1) and disconnect them from the wooden stakes (2).
6. Remove the stakes (2) at the rear of the TEMPER section and then remove all steel tent pins (3).
7. Release tension from the guy lines (6) at eaves and disconnect them from the wooden stakes (2).
8. Remove all remaining wooden stakes, clean them and place them in their bags.
9. Disconnect all becket laces (4) up to the eave.
10. Close all the windows and doors on all fabric sections.
11. Lift the fabric (5) from the side of the tent and roll it up onto the roof section.