DIRECT SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
Shop Equipment Automotive Maintenance and Repair:
Organizational Maintenance, Common No. 1 (Item 4, WP 0048 00)
Containerized Shower / Shower,
Enclosed Unit, System set up.
Main power and circuit breakers
turned off. Power service cable
Test Circuit Breakers
Ensure power service cable is disconnected before proceeding. Failure to observe safety
precautions may result in serious injury or death by electrocution.
1. Turn off all circuit breakers (1) and disconnect 60A power service cable from power service panel.
Remove the side plates first, then the upper and lower plates, and finally the center
2. Remove screws securing circuit breaker panel plates (2), and remove the plates.
Do not attempt to test the breakers without disconnecting the wiring. Failure to
disconnect the wires from the circuit breaker may give a false reading.
3. In turn, tag and remove the wires from each circuit breaker.
4. Set the circuit breaker to be tested to the OFF position, and then test from one pole (3) to the
opposite pole (4) using a multi-meter set to read resistance (ohms - Ω). There should be no
5. Set the circuit breaker to be tested to the ON position, and test from one pole (3) to the opposite pole