(1) Pull the locking levers downward
c. Removal of Strainer.
remove the dust cap with gasket from the adapter.
(1) Remove the electrical motor and the pump
(2) Remove the gasket from the dust cap.
e. Installation. Replace defective strainer or dust
(2) Remove the coupler (1, fig. 4-9) from the
cap with gasket with a serviceable one, and install them
water line strainer (3).
by reversing the procedures in c and d above.
(3) Unscrew and remove the sediment strainer
from the pipe nozzle (4).
d. Removal of Dust Cap.
Figure 4-9. Strainer
element, removed from water
(2) Remove the two screws that hold the
a. Description. The tubular-type frame is used to
(3) Remove the wire nuts (4) from the wire
mount and to support the water pump and the electric
connections, and disconnect the wires that run from the
control panel box (2) to the electrical connector box.
Inspect for bent, broken, and
Tag the wires for identification if
color-coded wires are not used.
capscrews that hold the bracket (5) to the pump frame